Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fabulous 7.

It took my breath away when I saw the trends for fall/winter 13/14. My winter wardrobe is full of black and white, which is the biggest trend this year. I love that this year you can also find a bit of grunge style (seen at Vivienne Westwood, Emilio Pucci, Rodarte and Saint Laurent), for those who have a fraction darker side. Unexpected, but I miss my rocker years when Nirvana was the first thing I wanted to hear in the morning. So this trend takes me back.
However, I also love that navy is the new black (Wear it head-to-toe, as seen at Céline and Chloé), leather trend and healthy dose of red. Silhouettes speak to traditional tailored jackets (Stella McCartney, Vivienne Westwood and Ralph Lauren) and allow prints and patterns to take center stage. I like youthful prints (Saint Laurent, Burberry Prorsum, Lanvin and Givenchy) classical elegance, clean lines, ruffles and lace.

This year it was so hard to choose my fabulous 7 designers, but after a long list, I finally decided. And here they are!

Elie Saab
                   
Emilio Pucci

Alexander McQueen


Moschino


Saint Laurent

Valentino


Zac Posen

No comments:

Post a Comment