Saturday, August 10, 2013

Inspiration: Key to freedom.

Inspiration is everywhere. Whether it is Martha Graham, 50's, Alexander McQueen, John Rawlings or some amazing artists who poured their heart and soul into their work, who I couldn't admire more, I always pass a small fraction of their souls into mine.
If you had a time machine, would you rather go into the future or back in to the past?
In my opinion, if you spend all of your today thinking of tomorrow or yesterday, you have wasted the present moment. I often wonder, how my life would be if I was born in different period of time.
In one of my dreams I'm in Paris in 1920. I would be honored if  I could just learn from Coco. Her work is engraved in each designer, she is still inspiration for crossing the line in some new direction.
Everything happens for a reason. Every day has its own meaning.
In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance, when you least expect it and takes you into a future you never imagined. 
(Nicholas Sparks)

No comments:

Post a Comment