Saturday, August 10, 2013

The big journey.

Life is only traveled once. >Today's moment becomes tomorrow's memory.< I regret nothing in my life, even though it has been full of ups and downs. Mistakes are always forgivable, if you have the courage to admit them. Like Audrey Hepburn, I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I always learn from my and others mistakes, so when something is going horribly wrong I always do something good with it. Regardless of what happens you only live once, so you should take advantage of every moment life gives you. 
Since I remember I've lived for fashion, music and dance. I was collecting fashion magazines with amazing ladies on the covers and through the years I developed obsession with designers and their work. Everything in my life has passed so fast and at last I'm happy where I am now. I finally got the courage and make my dreams come true. I opened a boutique with women's clothing in the center of my birth town Ljubljana. Soon I started creating my own pieces and the best feeling in the world is when I see happy, pretty ladies wearing it! When I sold my first piece I was prouder than ever. I was jumping  all the time from one direction to another and now I'm finally happy after this long journey. And the best part is that it's not even over.

So welcome to my world of pretty bows, pastel colours, vintage photography, timeless elegance and flowers everywhere.

(Outfit: T-Shirt: H&M Necklace: Vintage Flower: H&M)
Thank you Stardust & Roses for the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment