Sunday, October 20, 2013

Every day is a fashion show & the world is your runway. (Coco Chanel)

I admire people who are committed and who own choice of wardrobe, who dare to be different. Fashion week is the ultimate time period when every fashion enthusiast come out of their shell and eagerly wait decisions that are created by Slovenian designers. 

This year my brilliant friend (who btw should have been strutting down the runway) gave me the honor of being her plus one. Yeah! 
So I literally had to change in 15 minutes and I had to put a shirt that I made complemented with pencil skirt and some black heels.


So, are you ready to see my favourites?
Here are my top designers this years with their looks.
I must say that I just loved INES atelier, I would accept every piece from her collection with open arms and enthusiasm. She is brilliant!

INES atelier


Urša Drofenik



Mojca Celin

No comments:

Post a Comment