Friday, December 6, 2013

School of life.

You can only go forward by making mistakes. (Alexander McQueen)

When  me and my girl were walking through Metelkova city, through memories, I remembered how much I have changed since I first got the warmest feeling when I had seen all the art and met the nicest people in Ljubljana. I was spending all of my fridays there, from my first year of high school till the age of 19, I think. It was like home for me, place has such an impact on me and those moments will never be forgotten. Every spilled drink, constant laughter, new friendships, best memories, life fails.. (:

I got to wonder.. any inconvenience, which surprised you and made you feel lost or put you at the beginning, has happened for a reason. Every mistake I made, every feeling have brought me a new knowledge and have made me the person I am today. >You just have to be hurt to grow. You just have to lose to gain.<I am grateful for this school of life. No mater how deep you fall, the important thing is to know how to climb back up and to learn not to fall down again.




(Outfit: Pants: Zara Warm sweater: H&M Ring: H&M Earrings: H&M Coat: Topshop Headband: Primark in London Bag: Vintage)
Thank you my lovely Sara for this evening and the pictures. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment