Saturday, January 4, 2014

Inspiration: Street style and Miroslava Duma.

For us petite ladies it is difficult to find clothes that are our size, let alone the type of cut in which we would feel comfortable. I was so annoyed that it was always so difficult to find suitable pieces for me, so I started making my own clothes. If you think you have some artistic abilities, spirit, patience and joy to work independently, check out the tutorials for self learning on the sewing machine and you will see that it's not actually that hard. 
My life didn't please me, so I created my life. (Coco Chanel)

It's a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together. (Alexander McQueen)

Daring to wear something different takes efford. (Miuccia Prada)

No comments:

Post a Comment