Friday, February 7, 2014

Pastel mood.

Now, here in Slovenia we can all feel winter's tale. So, in the adventure of gray days, I wanted a bit of color. You love pastels? It is one of those I'm in love moments of pure visual bliss. Now my obsession should be quite obvious. Baby blue, soft pink, lavender, mint, cream - all these colors and their shades will be undisputed must have of spring-summer 2014. I want a speedy arrival of spring and plenty of pastel color trend. There’s no such thing as a great coat. This coat, fashioned boyfriend continues the theme of the notorious «white obsession». White coat.

(Outfit: Coat: Lia Boutique Skirt: Made it myself Bag: H&M Sweater: Mango Shirt: H&M Ring: Lia Boutique)
Thank you my lovely lady Steki for the pictures. Love.

2 comments:

  1. Super blog! Všeč so mi prav vse tvoje kombinacije in inspiration objave!!

    ReplyDelete