Monday, February 24, 2014

Timeless black. My evening collection.

As it was said, you can dream of what you can achieve. Your dreams are achievable, if you put in the effort to make it work. 

It's amazing to think, that the beautiful clothes we see gracing the runway, start as an abstract idea or a simple sketch. That is how my evening collection was made. From an idea, rough sketches, choice of colors and materials, putting it all together and finally, to hand sewed tiny beads, which are a trademark of this collection. My collection represents elegant, confident and sofisticated women. Black. It's my ultimate favorite colour. It is timeless, you can mix it with any color you like, at that particular moment and it looks great on any figure.

My pieces are available at this lovely, cute and elegant boutique Babushka boutique, where you can try it on, take a spin infront of the mirror and see the most adorable pieces in Ljubljana.

I would like to thank my stunning friend and model Sara, lovely lady Amr, from Stardust & Roses for the pictures and patience,  Kaja from KE Make up, for amazing make up and last but not least my good friend Urša from Kolbek hair salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment