Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dress shabbily and they remember the dress. Dress impeccably and they remember the woman. (Coco Chanel)



Ladies, what is in your closet that you would never take out, never throw away, may be an essential part of any woman's wardrobe now, its simple and timeless elegance - a fashion statement that goes on and on since Audrey Hepburn's classic style in Breakfast at Tiffany's? Little black dress.
Domeja fashion send me their birthday gift, again gorgeous little black dress, and its exquisite details attracted me immediately. I am amazed by their kindness, reliability and willingness. I'm sure that every lady can find her special dress and add a really contemporary edge to it, that defines her style.
Thank you so much Domeja fashion, you made my birthday even better!


(Outfit: Dress: Domeja fashion Bag: Fashionshop.si)

No comments:

Post a Comment