Saturday, March 29, 2014

Wardrobe upgrade. À la mode.



Bonjour chers lecteurs!

Do you have a special place (in your mind) that you like to go to, when your creative batteries need a re-charge?
I always take myself in some other galaxy. That is mostly the land which I have not yet visited. Or just only desired situation at that particular moment. Today, it is sitting in front row at fashion week.
Fairy tale designs and a touch of magic, a rainbow of soft springtime shades reigned in front of my eyes. I can see pastel colors, from a minty-green, lavender, rosa, pastel yellow to baby blue. Combined in a harmony with boxy, cropped jackets. The best thing about the pastel trend? You can pick your most-flattering color and wear it with whatever silhouette flatters and excites you. The sky is the limit on how pastel-happy you want to get.

I think I’ve finally found a style that really works for me.
Running parallel with my own personal changes and experiences.. interests and taste molded me in a different direction. When I (often) clean my closets I start considering (for a hundret times or more)  if I should keep my old favorites, like my Nirvana t-shirts, my rocker dresses and spiked belts, but I have a hard time letting them go. It is a big problem, because I'm running out of space. I want to replace these old favorites with my new "new sweets".
Recently my wardrobe gained quite a few treats (my "new sweets") and I want to welcome them in the right environment.

(Outfit: Dress: Zara Shoes: Zara Necklace: Vintage)
Thank you my lovely Amr from Stardust & Roses for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment