Saturday, April 12, 2014

A relationship is like couture. If it doesn't fit perfectly, it's a disaster. (SATC)


Friendships, relationships are not always perfect. Sometimes they need to crash and reboot. But just the solid relationships can survive. I am so lucky for every fight, tears, laughter, scary and happy moments. Without each one of my ladies and my love I would not be where I am today.

And thank you all for that.

I got to thinking, why do we always hear and believe just the negative things people say about us? We have to crush those people voices and take the good (or negative) words of our closest to our heart.
For some people life seems effortless and simple. Do you think that they let themselves sink or do they keep on swimming?
 >A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.<

(Outfit: Shoes: H&M Pants: Zara Shirt: H&M Blazer: Vintage Bag: Vintage Necklace: Dunja.)
Thank you my lady Amr from Stardust & Roses for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment