Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Individual taste.



In my opinion, the right attitude is very important when you want to achieve somethingEven if this is about your life goals, making different fashion statement, or just in mutual relationships. Kind words lead you much further than direct observations without a smart argument. I know that every individual sees life differently and has his/her individual taste. And I respect that. But I do not respect people who do not understand that every person is different and that they do not see the world through their eyes.
Do you see what I see?  Lately, there is much more people with open opinions about everything. I appreciate every opinion, but with the right approach.
I do not know who gave these people a magic wand for directly dictating others.

I encourage different fashion approaches, to try something fresh, make some fahionable mistakes, because we learn from this. 

So please ladies, pay attention to your personal satisfaction. That is what counts.

Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. (Marcus Aurelius)


(Outfit: T-Shirt: Guess (my boyfriend's) Sweater: Adidas Faux fur: Vintage Shorts: Zara)

Thank you, my dear lady Nina for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment